Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Sad news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowmind14

Sad news  Empty
PostSubject: Sad news    Sad news  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:16 am

Due to circumstances of my life I'm currently unable to play online for a while, I wish I could but between senior finals, applying for jobs, and trying to find a place to live for the next few years I can not enjoy the immersion of tamora. I will be checking the forums often for any developments in the world but i do have one request. Keep my house on lock down no editing of the area around it because I don't want to come back to ruins and nothing left,
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

Sad news  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news    Sad news  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Sorry to hear that .. But good luck and have a good future! Onto the house/base thing we can not guarantee that it will be there when you get back as this is an role-play server people might role-play seal from it ... Admins will not touch it but other players may and if it makes role-play sense we can't say no to it but if it does not they will be banned.
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

Sad news  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news    Sad news  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:36 pm

I just meant dont let it be utterly destroyed
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

Sad news  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news    Sad news  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:42 am

shadowmind14 wrote:
I just meant dont let it be utterly destroyed
I understand that but again we CANT control what other players role-play leads them to! We will watch it but ... If someone raids your home in a Role-play manner we cant say no.. It will most likely be fine Smile just warning you and again good luck and have a good future
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

Sad news  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news    Sad news  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks for atleast watching it I will try to come on when i can if i come on with anymods please excuse them because when i try to use minecraft im using mods to make an adventure map I wont be on for rp just to check and make sure my homes not gone
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

Sad news  Empty
PostSubject: long weeks   Sad news  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:53 pm

As my senior year draws to a close i might not be available much for miinecraft these next few weeks as I am moving to a new apartment after a week long vacation with my girlfriend after this week where i will be going through my graduation and the daily rehersals. I honestly love this server with its community though i have a few gripes about it. It makes me sad that i miss many battles and events but i love this server and cant wait to get back to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad news  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news    Sad news  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: