Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

~~ The war of Elamoor ~~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~   ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 pm

~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ 2012-06-09_230557
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The war of Elamoor took place last night during the marriage of Valanah and Rilien. The wedding was going bad from the start with the bad weather and large threat of a malvier attack things were taking a turn for the worst.The wedding ceremony was just beginning when the threat of the malvier was high. Many claimed they spotted a portal in the wilderness as well as seen some malvier.However the wedding did commence and was finished it was a most beautiful occasion! However there was a large explosion that went off as soon as the wedding ended. That was just the begining as soon as that happened utter chaos broke out the allies of Tamora fought hard for Elamoor but were fiercely out numbered. Even thought the malvier not only had more members they also had a dragon the allies prevailed. Elamoor was won back but the waves of monsters and nether beasts kept coming. The fighting continued as the allies pushed ahead to the portal. Many were injured and only a few managed to get into the portal. When inside even more were injured and the great nether spire was standing strong. Through what felt like days the Tower was destroyed leaving yet another portion of the nether destroyed. Even though yet again Tamora survived an attack by the Malvier we can only morn the losses and see the decimated city. Is it all worth it? would it be better just to leave an never come back?....
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~   ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Some odd things happened that day. Including the emperor shutting us inside the gate, the Archmage failing to see any danger of a portal outside the walls, and the sad lack of guests at the wedding. I'm going to be feeling that place where I was mauled by that dragon for a while... Very Happy

-Oromis
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~   ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm good for a couple days and I miss another war great!
Sucks to be married on a war day.

-stix Arrow
Back to top Go down
luetzj

PostSubject: Re: ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~   ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I should have gotten evil nether attack home insurance.

-John
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~   ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 am

Eh that may have helped! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~   ~~ The war of Elamoor ~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ The war of Elamoor ~~
Page 1 of 1