Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~   ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 am

I have seen this game for a while on the internet but never thought much of it .. But after watching this video it seems really interesting what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
smileysullivan53
smileysullivan53

PostSubject: Re: ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~   ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 am

This game reminds me of a new high-tech version of Assassin's creed, but with a new twist. I personally will be buying it. It looks awesome and has a formula with promise!
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~   ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:38 am

I agree with smileysullivan53, it kinda does look like the futuristic assassins creed. Well, I guess they were made by the same company, so coincidence? I think not! It is going to be an awesome game by the looks of it. Bebopvox FTW!

PEACE
-Stix
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~   ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 am

This seems.... "Freakin awsome!" If you watched the hole video you will get the quotation marks. Finally someone else has an avatar besides me! Really cool Avantis!
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~   ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Merrio wrote:
This seems.... "Freakin awsome!" If you watched the hole video you will get the quotation marks. Finally someone else has an avatar besides me! Really cool Avantis!
I tried getting an Avatar, but could not figure out how confused
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~   ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Valanah 'n Perry wrote:
Merrio wrote:
I tried getting an Avatar, but could not figure out how confused

Go under profile... then click avatar then chose a file from your computer or link a gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~   ~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Watch dogs ( Next generation of Gaming?)~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Off Topic :: Other Video Games-
Jump to: