Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

(Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper

Go down 
+4
Eraol Verribu
luetzj
Merrio
stix321
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stix321
stix321

(Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper Empty
PostSubject: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Minecraft IGN: stix321

Role Play name: Stix Drenali (Am a part of the mages guild, former Eagles member, and the headmaster of the Warriors of Talnere. I have survived the night creatures for now.)

How long have you been on the server?: Second day it was public, and the ten weeks needed. (I have lived through each nation)

Have you been banned? (If so post a link to your ban report): Never have, and don't plan to be anytime soon, preferably never.

Do you swear not to use your peacekeeper abilities for your own benefit?: Yes, I swear on the holy tavern of the dwarves, if they have one.

Why you think you should be a Peacekeeper:I think that I have enough support from in-game and out of character to let me have enough vouches to become peacekeeper. I also think I should be peacekeeper because I am a regular on the server, am always trying to interact with the community, am trying to spark IC conversations with the community, and just love role-playing all-around. I think I am a respected player, and have done multiple things for multiple people not to be named. I have tried to Rp in every event there was so far, although not being able to make it to some of them due to real-life activities. I have also noticed times where people, not to be named, have powergamed or metagamed without admins noticing. I think with another peacekeeper, server rules will be more strictly enforced, and the admins won’t have to keep turning invisible and teleporting to people who they think are being suspicious. There would be a real weight pulled off the admins shoulders if they didn’t have to worry about rule-breakers as much.

What will you do to make Tamora a better place?: I will enforce the rules (as strictly as needed), will help bring peace after said arguments, and I will try to keep people in-line (role-playing), and will, if needed, punish the rule breakers. I will also try to bring social, family-friendly role-playing to Tamora/Talnere, although it might be hard with people cursing every once and awhile. I will think of something.
Something I also noticed is the use of people just attacking without /me-ing it. This can get quite annoying when you are typing and some just hits you into lava w/o emoting it. It has happened to me multiple times, and I have lost quite a few items from it. This I would try to strictly enforce the use of emoting said attacks. I know it would get quite annoying saying the same thing over and over again, but you get to change it up every once and awhile, throwing in some /me jabs here, then dodges, then does an overhead cut or /me knocks and shoots arrow after arrow at the beast’s uncovered stomach . Something like that, like stringing together multiple attacks could be very helpful to Rp-ing. You may say that this can get very annoying having to Rp EVERY single attack you ever do, blah blah. I agree it gets annoying, but you don’t have to Rp EVERY stinking attack, maybe just the first and the last one.
As you see above, I think I can bring many ideas if asked for them by the admins, or other ranks maybe, that will be able to improve Tamora/Talnere, still keeping freedom among the players, but limiting the other stuff that can become just random stuff over and over again. I am guilty for this on the forums trying to get my post number up a couple, but I have learned from my mistakes and have moved past that.
Are you knowledgeable of the server rules: Yes, read them, re-read them, and re-read them a couple more times. I have practically memorized the rules.

Are you positive: 100% I have had minor, very minor, so small they don’t really affect anything, incidents with metagaming, but I have learned from previous experiences, like saying a dwarf's name without him actually telling me their name, (Cough* Black_myst *cough) and hope to see that no one else fails to follow this rule and gets banned. I hate seeing people getting banned (except the griefers, they deserve to get banned for ruining other people’s experience).

What rule is most important to YOU: I have 2 equal important rules that I think are very important.
A)No combat-logging! This ruins Rp 99% + 1, and I have seen people who have done this, although usually not on purpose. And if you have NOT seen this happen, when you log out, it creates a NPC of said person that does absolutely NOTHING! But here's the catch, it has ALL the items from the person that just Pvp logged’s inventory. And if someone unknown comes up and kills it, BOOM! their goes all their items.
B) The second one is number 5 on the server rules, also known as
Quote :
Try to contain the cussing.
I agree, if used too much, will make you look like an idiot with a big mouth. Plus, I am a 100% family-friendly game lover. I know there are people who are younger ages, and such, and don’t even know what cursing is. I acknowledge this, and I accept this. On the other hand, I agree, cursing can be used in extreme situations but using it in conversations you have IC each time someone gets on, a little too much.

What will you contribute to the server as a Peacekeeper:
I think can help bring a friendly, social, loving environment to Tamora/Talnere. It is so much better when people get along and interact with each other. I have played many other MMOs and it is always a lot better playing said game with some who you can interact with, and be friendly with. I'm not saying Tamora/Talnere is lacking this, but every once in awhile, some people unsaid tend to break out randomly and start shouting random junk at each other. I think I can help bring some new ideas to limit the amount of times this happens down a little. I think I can also contribute other ideas/unknown topics that can help Tamora/Talnere with Rp-ing. I have already brought multiple plugin ideas and a couple non-plugin ideas, and some have been implemented, and some have not.
I will also try and be online the server as much as possible, mainly due to the fact that people usually don’t Rp by themselves. If they see that someone is online, they are more likely to join the server.
And with that, I will also try and bring great role-playing, a family-friendly environment, and happy campers to the server.

Cheers,
Stix king

Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Vouchavication! + 1
Back to top Go down
luetzj

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm

I have worked with Stix on many other servers, and he does very well with keeping the peace!

+1!
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 pm

You have been vouchified! +1
Back to top Go down
smileysullivan53
smileysullivan53

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm

I vouch. He is a great RP er and has a good head on his shoulders. He knows right from wrong.

+1
Back to top Go down
major209

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Hello i know i am a new player but stix has been a huge help to me in the start, he awsnered some of my questions and has been willing to help me in roleplay, so i give him a +1!
Back to top Go down
Deadlyconfuzion
Admin
Admin
Deadlyconfuzion

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:47 pm

stix could handle it...... hopefully.
+1
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Topic in unknown space... some staff belive your not ready and some do... this is taking us a while to go over and due to myst going on vacation its going to be harder to finish this app....

PENDING

Until further notice
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Any update on status?

-Stix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper   (Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Pending) stix321 for peacekeeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Applications :: Peacekeeper Application-
Jump to: