Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

RE: 1.3 and the Future of LoT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

RE: 1.3 and the Future of LoT Empty
PostSubject: RE: 1.3 and the Future of LoT   RE: 1.3 and the Future of LoT I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 pm

RE: 1.3 and the Future of LoT SiM2El

~**~ ~**~ ~**~ ~**~

Hey Tamora,

I come today to tell you about where we go from here, with 1.3 LITERALLY right around the corner...WELL, we have it for the most part all planned out.

As soon as 1.3 drops tomorrow, we will try to set up a temp-map as soon as possible, hopefully a few of you have read my little spoiler topic regarding Lujhen as that will be the name of our temp-map. During the temp-map...everything is pretty much lawless, you can murder people without an ARPA, and things such as that..HOWEVER, the Server Rules are still to be followed..and going along with what I previously said..anyone can do whatever they feel, as long as it doesn't interfere with the rules...but, admins have the right to final judgement...and may punish people who use this wrongly.

Until Bukkit releases, and Tamora's plugins update, we will remain on the temp-map. Once the plugins have updated, regular Tamora will be set back up, Hadriel will receive its final touches, RP will finish up on Tamora..and then we will move over to Hadriel!

~~ RE: TEMP MAP ~~

A few small things must be understood about "Lujhen" or our 1.3 Temp-map.

1. You are to RP as a COMPLETELY new character, (Don't worry though, your current chars are perfectly safe in San j'zaal)
2. Lujhen is on the complete opposite side of the world...so people there would have no idea about what is going on in Tamora.
3. No ARPA is required, (just as long as you don't go overboard.)
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com

RE: 1.3 and the Future of LoT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: News and Information :: Server News and Maintenace-
Jump to: