Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

~ Three days left! ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

~ Three days left! ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Three days left! ~   ~ Three days left! ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 am

Hello Talnere we are now only three days away from our final event and day Tamora. I am now going to release more information on the Hadriel move. We will no longer be using these forums as we are moving to Enjin on Friday of this week. This means that you will need to make a new account there and this forum will no longer be used or updated. We will not release the new forum until late Friday after the moving event so make sure you check the forum then for a link to the new forum. The new forum is more organized and better kept it also contains a wiki with ALL of tamora's updated lore for your viewing pleasure. Again A post explaining the entire move will be posted this Friday and we cant wait to see you online or on the new forum. Stay tuned in because the countdown continues!
Back to top Go down
Rhyvin

PostSubject: Re: ~ Three days left! ~   ~ Three days left! ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Sad so we have to reapply to be part of it?
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: ~ Three days left! ~   ~ Three days left! ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:05 pm

I don't think you have to re-apply, you just need to make an account on that forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Three days left! ~   ~ Three days left! ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Three days left! ~
Page 1 of 1