Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Share | 

My second day.. Oh my

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stix321

PostSubject: My second day.. Oh my   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:18 am

Today was my second day of my journey. It was a fun day. It was a tragic day. But I guess it was a normal day. I am bunking with Merrio for a couple days so I can finish a house of my own. I explored, met new people, and killed a pig or two. Oh it was a good day.

Today when I was roaming the streets, I became face to face with a wolf. I saw determination in those eyes, yet a need for someone to play with. Taking those bones out of my inventory was simple. He was mine in a heartbeat. "Red" I called him. It was fun, killing a chicken in all. But soon night was upon us and mobs were beginning to spawn. We headed home, or at least I was. I got inside and he was gone. I know he is out there, probably in a hole, freezing to death. But he will be found, but that is another story.

It was around midnight when I was approached by Joseph, the leader of the eagles guild. I was outside killing a very annoying spider, when I noticed I was being watched. "I see you got some skill wight the blade," he told me. "How would you like to join the eagles?" he asked. I was happy to accept and soon I was at the guild hall far from home.....

Much happened today- I wonder what tomorrow will bring

I am still on my quest to restore order. Each minute, I get closer to my kingdom. But sleep is taking me.............

From the diary of Stix Drenali
Day Two
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My second day.. Oh my   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 am

( Good getting into role-play I like continue the good work Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My second day.. Oh my
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Tamora :: Character Development-
Jump to: