Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Share | 
 

 Server Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : Massachushits

PostSubject: Server Application   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Please put a [Unread] tag in the beginning of your title to help us organize better, thanks.

A sub-race MUST be included in your app, a list of avalable sub-races can be found here: bit.ly JnTf3c

If your Application gets denied you must wait 48 hours (2 days) to repost it. If you repost before that your application will not be looked over, and you will be denied.

We do not take kindly to plagiarism here on Tamora, and if you are caught plagiarizing you be BANNED from both the server and forums...you have been warned.

Code:

==OOC INFO===
[b]Minecraft IGN: [/b]

[b]Age (IRL):[/b]

[b]Time Zone:[/b]

[b]How often can you be on the server?:[/b]

[b]Do you have a good grip on the English language?:[/b]

[b]Explain Metagaming:[/b]

[b]Would you use metagaming on Tamora?:[/b]

[b]Explain Powergaming:[/b]

[b]Would you use powergaming on Tamora?:[/b]

[b]Have you read and fully understood the servers rules?:[/b]
[list][b]
[*]Favorite rule:
[*]Least favorite rule:
[/list][/b]

[b]What is Role-play?:[/b]

[b]List any previous experience you have had with Role-play if any:[/b]

[b]How did you hear about us?[b]

[b]Were you referred here by anyone? If so who:
===RP INFO===
[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Race [i](anything but dwarf)[/i]: [/b]
[list][b](REQUIRED)Sub-race:[/b][/list]

[b]Character Age:[/b]

[b]Character Biography (at least 1 paragraph): [/b]

[b]What does your character hope to achieve?:[/b]

[b]A picture of your current skin [i](An actual screenshot)[/i]:[/b]

===RP SCENARIOS ===

[i]You MUST answer 2 of the 5 RP questions listed, the were written with no specific path in mind. DO as your character would do. DO NOT have any powergaming, metagaming, or anything else you wouldn't use on Tamora in the answers.[/i]

[b]Your character walks into the center of town, a particular shop catches your eye, you walk up to the merchant who appears to be selling a wide variety of wares, "G'day my boy!," the shopkeeper bellows as he sees you gazing at his collection of goods, "What can I do for ye' today?"[/b]

[b]As you are pleasantly walking down a road of Tamora, you pass a rather large shrub. At first you don't pay any attention to it, until a rustling is heard and a bandit jumps out from behind it! He approaches you with a dagger drawn.[/b]

[b]You are sitting happily in your home, watching the fireplace, as the embers fly up soar through the air, when all of a sudden you hear a commotion outside. You look through the window, only to spot a friend of yours and a guard yell insults at one another, you watch intently, deciding what to do, when your friend turns to the window, and spots you looking at their query.[/b]

[b]After journeying to Tamora, you take a look around you, gazing at all of the find sights. Finally it comes to your attention that you have no idea where to go.  You spot a well-dressed man, holding a map in front of him.[/b]

[b]Walking through the lands, you come upon what seems to be an abandoned house, the wooden walls seem to be chewed away by some animal, and all the windows seem to be shattered. At first you pay no attention to the house- as you have an important place to go, but then something catches your attention..a gleam....the type of gleam that could only come from...a diamond sword.[/b]

Un coded app (for viewing purposes ONLY do not use this as your app)
Spoiler:
 

Use THIS application if registering a SECOND account. If doing this simply put a [2ndA] somewhere in your Topic name:

Code:

==OOC INFO===
[b]Alternate Account  IGN: [/b]

[b]Main MC Account:[/b]

[b]Explain Metagaming:[/b]

[b]Explain Powergaming:[/b]

[b]Although you are already a member here, we recomend you re-read the rules just be sure of them, have you done so?:[/b]

[b]What is Role-play?:[/b]
===RP INFO===
[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Race [i](anything but dwarf)[/i]: [/b]
[list][b](REQUIRED)Sub-race:[/b][/list]

[b]Character Age:[/b]

[b]Character Biography (at least 1 paragraph): [/b]

[b]What does your character hope to achieve?:[/b]

[b]A picture of your current skin [i](An actual screenshot)[/i]:[/b]
===RP SCENARIOS ===

[i]You MUST answer 2 of the 5 RP questions listed, the were written with no specific path in mind. DO as your character would do. DO NOT have any powergaming, metagaming, or anything else you wouldn't use on Tamora in the answers.[/i]

[b]Your character walks into the center of town, a particular shop catches your eye, you walk up to the merchant who appears to be selling a wide variety of wares, "G'day my boy!," the shopkeeper bellows as he sees you gazing at his collection of goods, "What can I do for ye' today?"[/b]

[b]As you are pleasantly walking down a road of Tamora, you pass a rather large shrub. At first you don't pay any attention to it, until a rustling is heard and a bandit jumps out from behind it! He approaches you with a dagger drawn.[/b]

[b]You are sitting happily in your home, watching the fireplace, as the embers fly up soar through the air, when all of a sudden you hear a commotion outside. You look through the window, only to spot a friend of yours and a guard yell insults at one another, you watch intently, deciding what to do, when your friend turns to the window, and spots you looking at their query.[/b]

[b]After journeying to Tamora, you take a look around you, gazing at all of the find sights. Finally it comes to your attention that you have no idea where to go.  You spot a well-dressed man, holding a map in front of him.[/b]

[b]Walking through the lands, you come upon what seems to be an abandoned house, the wooden walls seem to be chewed away by some animal, and all the windows seem to be shattered. At first you pay no attention to the house- as you have an important place to go, but then something catches your attention..a gleam....the type of gleam that could only come from...a diamond sword.[/b]

Un-coded app:


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tamora.forumotion.com
 
Server Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» TOwowCN - Suppot forum 3.3.5
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Applications :: Server Application-
Jump to: