Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrio
Merrio

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Magic   Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Just trying to clear something up about magic.

So as far as I know, there is only one kind of Magic in Tamora regular people can use besides the Malvier and Dalvec peeps. And that is magic you learn from the Mages Guild. So I'd like to know why I see people saying they are using spells they know that no one else knows exist! This seems very loosely regarded but I am started to get annoyed with this. Please don't post a reply if you have nothing important to say. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Merrio wrote:
Just trying to clear something up about magic.

So as far as I know, there is only one kind of Magic in Tamora regular people can use besides the Malvier and Dalvec peeps. And that is magic you learn from the Mages Guild. So I'd like to know why I see people saying they are using spells they know that no one else knows exist! This seems very loosely regarded but I am started to get annoyed with this. Please don't post a reply if you have nothing important to say. Thanks!

This is a tad odd malvier can use various spells it just depends on the rank and mages guild members are restricted to a few if you say who is doing this or claiming this that would be a help
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Just an example... When pizzachu's characters, Perry and Valanah, do /me mutters an ancient phase and the wound glows violent and heals up. This is what I mean. If perhaps there was some Lore behind that then it would seem real.

Your right ... now that you mention it he needs to write lore on that ,,, its a tad op
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: