Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Update 1.5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

Update 1.5 Empty
PostSubject: Update 1.5   Update 1.5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:24 pm

A little update...but it was needed...

[[+ Evil App]]
+ RealShops (Yes....shops)
+ Ailments
* Made everyone able to do Vamp like things...of course you have to be a Vamp though...
* Tweaks and Bug fixes
~**~
This is goiing to be the last update for a while, while the Admins shift focus to ADVERTISING...however, we will still be on the! look out for some RP enhancing plugins...and the community can help aswell...look RP related things in your spare time if you want...post them under suggestions, and it may be added to the game!

Head's up! Update 1.6 = Evil 2.0 .... be on the lookout for that, however like I said it probably won't be out for a while.

Untill then be on the lookout for RP events in-game, and remember to vote on our thread to move to Enjin, and think of possible names for our Server!

Happy RP'ing!

EDIT:

It seems something decided to tell dumb-ass Spout to auto-kick ppl who don't have the Spoutcraft LAucher on..
If this happens just DL the laucher until we fix it....I swear to god I'm so happy for the Mod API....

Just in case your having issues with the server raging at you for spout here is the link to the download: http://get.spout.org/
Spout is just a new launcher not a mod its just download open and your good no zipping or raring involved quick and simple.
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com

Update 1.5
Page 1 of 1