Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Suggestions: Hadriel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

Suggestions: Hadriel Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions: Hadriel   Suggestions: Hadriel I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 am

The admins are currently coming up with ideas for Hadriel and we would like the communities help! Lore is going to be sort of re-set in some ways and in Hadriel its self there most likely will be one more added race. We sort of see ( or at least me ) Tamora as a sort of beta server test .. and we want Hadriel to be HUGE there will be a trailer for it both planet minecraft and minecraft forums will be updated and the new world. I currently am coming up with lore on the new land and considering ideas for some starting towns and structures. I would like to hear your suggestions!? what should we add what would you like to see what ideas lore and building wise do you have!? we cant wait to move and so far its known that we will move to enjin! This is like a complete makeover of Tamora! so please leave your ideas and suggestions here! and remember LORE IS IMPORTANT so come up with some interesting ideas!
Back to top Go down

Suggestions: Hadriel
Page 1 of 1