Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning   The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning ELl1cl
====
Due to Emperor Joeseph's evil reign, Jeremy Maier, and Archmage Avantis Varin had to escape Tamora, but not after uncovering the "Helmet of Kiol". Both Jeremy and Avantis made the dangerous trek to Kindsgrove, to finally save Monk Nelsi, and to retreive the supposed Helmet of Knowledge. To both of their demise, the monk was found face-down in the cavern, coated in his own coagulated blood and horrible burn marks, due to the many land mines nearby. Both Jeremy and Avantis then pulled themselves together, to retreve the helmet before rushing back to their ship.

A burning Avantis and anxious Jeremy returned to the Dry-docks to open and set sail for the unknown. Just moments after their departure Dalvec boomed down through the clouds. He mocked the Emperor and send down wave after wave of Nether beasts, who burnt, destroyed and obliverated Selmion and the Mages Guild, destroying the only things important to the two travelors.

Once Selmion was nothing but a burnt, Nethery ruin, an angry Emperor, and Chad Ikra set off to make a surprise attack on the Malvier keep. However, Dalvec was almost too prepared...as soon as the pair entered the Nether Dalvec bellowed as he send monsterous hords of Nether creatures at the pair, the armada was far too much for only two people to handle, and sadly the two were overwhelmed and forced to retreat.

What is to happen now? What will become of Jeremy and Avantis? Will the helmet proove useful? And what of Tamora!?! With Selmion destroyed, the human nation is the only known source of protection until all of Tamora is consumed by the Nether!
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning   The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:27 pm

[[Your avatar moving picture distracted me while I read it. When I finished, I realized I had not taken in any of the information. cat ]]
Back to top Go down
Chad Ikra
Chad Ikra

PostSubject: :D   The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 am

[yay im a part of the lore!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning   The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sedation of Selmion; The Loss of Leaders; The Birth of a Beginning
Page 1 of 1