Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Plugin: Backpack plugin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stix321
stix321

Plugin: Backpack plugin Empty
PostSubject: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 pm

I am a subscriber of a youtube channel/person who is known as WoopaGaming. They have released and are still releasing many guides/tutorials on a plethora (Enhanced language eh, eh?) of plugins. They recently released one on the backpack plugin which adds an Extra(?) inventory to people. This can be controlled via permissions to limit satchel space and extra inventory space. I am constantly having too much stuff in my inventory especially now due to me trying to salvage stuff from my guild hall. I think this is a needed plugin and I bet some people will like this idea as well.

Link:http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/backpack/
Note* The tutorial in the link is the one I talked about.

Please consider this plugin!

Cheers,
-Stix
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 am

Meh...it could work...but I'm not really sure. I'll talk it over with the other Admins, and see what they think.
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:08 pm

stix321 wrote:
I am a subscriber of a youtube channel/person who is known as WoopaGaming. They have released and are still releasing many guides/tutorials on a plethora (Enhanced language eh, eh?) of plugins. They recently released one on the backpack plugin which adds an Extra(?) inventory to people. This can be controlled via permissions to limit satchel space and extra inventory space. I am constantly having too much stuff in my inventory especially now due to me trying to salvage stuff from my guild hall. I think this is a needed plugin and I bet some people will like this idea as well.

Link:http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/backpack/
Note* The tutorial in the link is the one I talked about.

Please consider this plugin!

Cheers,
-Stix

We have decided no .. first off it would require everyone to get the mod and we would like to wait till the api is released. Second its a cool idea but people can have inventories with inventories its just an over all OP mod... and would sort of ruin role-play as no normal person can hold 3-4 bags full of ores armor sand dirt ect....
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 pm

@Avantis

I respect your decision but I was wondering about what you said about the mod part. It says spout is optional not required and I don't think it said anything about a different mod. Question And just making sure that the admins saw the part where you could limit the space from 0 to 56 extra spaces.

Oh well, I guess it isn't my decision.

Cheers,
Stix
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 am

stix321 wrote:
@Avantis

I respect your decision but I was wondering about what you said about the mod part. It says spout is optional not required and I don't think it said anything about a different mod. Question And just making sure that the admins saw the part where you could limit the space from 0 to 56 extra spaces.

Oh well, I guess it isn't my decision.

Cheers,
Stix

Oh yea we get that .. but see people will carry LOADS of bags we love the ideas dont stop giving them! it would be really cool if we could add weight or something but until then it could be really OP.. Thank you we love community suggestions!

~ Avantis
Back to top Go down
Deadlyconfuzion
Admin
Admin
Deadlyconfuzion

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 pm

I thought it could work... just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Deadlyconfuzion wrote:
I thought it could work... just sayin.

I get what you mean .. but its just un-rpish in my opinion im not a fan of crafting with in a bag... and carrying all of that stuff .. mehh Im just not a fan of it ... I mean I would really like it if weight was added. But there are possible incompatibility and if it breaks something .. its just not worth the extra stress atm as we are looking into role-play essentials which is like a MAJOR update plugin... Again we will see Im not sure what the future holds but to have extra inv space is just a tad op... And even in this post its stating that you would use it to move things from place to place.. and realistically it would be hard to move loads of items from area to area... role-play is supposed to take extra work...and I just think backpacks or extra inv space is really not needed I mean if it added a craft able bag item in 1.4 that would be awesome! but currently its just extra space and to me it breaks rp im sure myst also agrees with many of these topics! But we can review it again and go over the pros and cons if ye wish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plugin: Backpack plugin   Plugin: Backpack plugin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plugin: Backpack plugin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Community and Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: