Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

(Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application

Go down 
+3
Avantis_Varin
Chad Ikra
smileysullivan53
7 posters
AuthorMessage
smileysullivan53
smileysullivan53

(Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application Empty
PostSubject: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 am

Minecraft IGN: smileysullivan53

Role Play name: Rilien Sidphantion (Also a vampire and temporary arch-mage)

How long have you been on the server?:I have been on for the required 10 weeks.

Have you been banned? (If so post a link to your ban report): I have not been banned.

Do you swear not to use your peacekeeper abilities for your own benefit?: I swear on my life that my powers will not be abused.

Why you think you should be a Peacekeeper: As many people would vouch for me, I am a very fair player. I stick to the rules, try to be kind to everyone, and try to promote friendship and good times throughout the server. I believe that the Admins have a lot to do, and need help with keeping an eye on fair RPing (not that they are slacking, but an ear in the croud could prevent metagaming). The duties, responsibilities, and powers of a Peacekeeper would help the server grow tighter and ease a bit of the burden off of the shoulders of the admins.

What will you do to make Tamora a better place?: I hope to help the admins a bit and also promote less fights after big RP events. These are two big problems I see TOO often on the sever, and I want to do all that I can to help.

Are you knowledgeable of the server rules: Yes, I respect and obey the server rules.

Are you positive: I have had minor incidents of power gaming in Player V. Admin fights in the past, but have learned from my mistakes.

What rule is most important to YOU: No illegal mods. Everyone should have an enjoyable time on the server without being pestered by overpowered people due to illegal mods.

What will you contribute to the server as a Peacekeeper: As a peacekeeper, I will do my best to keep a safe, fun, enjoyable place for great Role Playing!
Back to top Go down
Chad Ikra
Chad Ikra

PostSubject: Vouch   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:48 am

I Vouch for him.

<3

+1

Last edited by Chad Ikra on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 am

I will second that .. I trust him most of the players his role-play is well and I think he can handle it with out going power hungry... He also always tries to make things fun and exciting and Im sure he will help people with issues quick and fast so yea...
+1
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 am

I believe he can handle it..
But this means having to fix the Peacekeeper in-game...

+1
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:31 am

He is a very responsible person and I do not know him to abuse his powers.
+1
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Meh i think smiley would do great as a peacekeeper! + 1
Back to top Go down
Deadlyconfuzion
Admin
Admin
Deadlyconfuzion

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

I think smiley is good. he could really use this, and help us on the sever!
+1!

~Deadlyconfuzion
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to the Tamora peacekeeper team you are our first you should be proud! Smile you have access to various commands to keep the players in check... if found using these commands for other things you will lose you peacekeeper title and may or may not be banned... Please keep Tamora safe and friendly for all Smile...I shall send you the ip for the Hadriel server and you can also help us there Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application   (Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Smileysullivan53's Application
Page 1 of 1