Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

[DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AltairAzure

[DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik   [DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 am

Minecraft IGN: AltairAzure

Age (IRL): 14

Time Zone: Pacific

How often can you be on the server?: If I like your server everyday

Do you have a good grip on the English language?: Yes

Explain Metagaming: Using OOC info ICLY

Would you use metagaming on Tamora?: No

Explain Powergaming: Unfair use of Actions while RPing

Would you use powergaming on Tamora?: No

Have you read and fully understood the servers rules?: Yes

• Favorite rule: No meta and Power
  • Least favorite rule: No floating

What is Role-play?: Creating your character, Using it. Being it in a place a time and location. (Lore)

List any previous experience you have had with Role-play if any: Bluefroggies09 rp server, Skyrimrp, Abridell

How did you hear about us?[b] 2 Of My buddies play

[b]Were you referred here by anyone? If so who: Major209, Carlnorm
===RP INFO===
[b]Character Name:
Uiik

Race (anything but dwarf): Human
    (REQUIRED)Sub-race:
Lopec

Character Age: 21

Character Biography (at least 1 paragraph):

Being born in a noble family was not all that great... This family of his was strict at all times. His mother would be cruel and abuse him every time his father a Noble warrior for the king would go to war. HIs father was always kind and pleasant. since Uiik was a little boy his father showed him how to use a bow, a dagger and how to craft a special type of potion. Normally it is used like a potion to kill someone right into their drink. But his father taught him a sepcial ingredient, a special dark powder ((Gunpowder)) . Turns that liquid poison right into a cloud that if broken will knock out everyone in the area. But his father only gave him a piece of that powder before he left on his travels and never returned. This was when he was 12. He gave his father the last hug he could. before he left. EVer since that year, Uiik kept sneaking away weapons and armor. One day his mother forced him to go clean the armoury. I t was the perfect oppurtunity. Uiik went in and headed to go clean. Actually, Uiik was secretly waxing the key into a replica. Finally he was done, when he heard his mother coming down. Out of fear he jumped at the corner , across the hall and pushed off that to help him launch all the way to the end of hall. Quickly running down the hall, he stumbled on a broom. He tried to get up but he managed to twist his ankle. When he tried to get up, he screamed out of pain. His mother instantly ran towards him. But instead of pity in her eyes she had anger. "You pathetic crap clean the room now, I don't care that you are injured I want this clean and I want a sandwich in my bed in half a moon" ((half hour)) I managed to nod but it was weak. trying to grab the walls while getting up. I finally made it. Instead of cleaning, I went for the weapons room. I grabbed the nearest dagger, Bow and Arrows. There was some light armor ahead. He took it off and put in on. Once he removed that armor there was a little bump on the shoulder of the maniquiin. I instantly pressed it. A large but quiet creak grew while a secret passage revealed. I headed in. This was my fathers workroom, i thought to myself. I looked around but there was not much in here just some papers, documents and.... whats this? A mixing table with a page beside it. "How to create a knock out potion" it read. My eyes widened when I saw this. CREEAAAK. The door behind me shut and the room lit with torches. I poured the liquid into a bottle and added some special powder. It turned into gas. It was a perfect knockout gas potion. I swiped the page with the instructions and went to the desk with the documents. Uiik went up and read them, they all said something about a secret mission just for his father. Wait there was something about him and his mother. His father knew that Uiik's mother was treating him poorly. He was going to do something about it buit....What? What is this. A document which he didnt notice. It read that the noble warrior that was his father was KIB. Killed in battle. Out of shock Uiik fell to the floor. He wouldnt believe it. It was not posible. the Door creaked again. the torches went dark. Uiik dove for the shadows and put the light armors hood on. Watching as his mother comes in here. She coughed and laughed. It was about time you found this place she said. Your father left a will for you but I will just take it. I hate you, you should know that by that. If you are not stupid. She said looking for him. i clutched the dagger in my fist. A tear rolled down my eye. Your father hated too, you were a mistake. NO I screamed with tears from the eyes. I leaped at her back and stabbed her right through. I kept stabbing her, crying at the same out. NO NO, HE LOVED ME YOU BITCH! Finally I got up and started running, I managed to grab all the food I could before I left. I ran for the wilderness, the plains. All the citizens looked at me and wondered why was this boy just running through here so fast? Finally, the plains was all he saw. FOrest one way but another way was the mountain. Sleeping down here was dangerous. His ankle still wounded, Uiik used his hands and crawled up the mountain. It took all night. When he finally reached the top, he fainted from exahstion. For days he lied there just his body though his spirit in the skies looking above him. Days later he woke up, to see a poor man helping him. Uiik was now lying near a fire under a cloak. When he opened his eyes, a poor man welcomed him. "Hello young man, I found you passed out over there' I was silent at first but I thanked him for his hospitilaty. That is a hefty dagger you got there he said before I got up. Yes, it was my father's, I replied with caution. Your holding it in the wrong position so I am guessing you dont have much training with it. Lucky for you, you met good ol connor. Here let me show you! I hand him the dagger. He examined and gave it back. Tell ya what. Spend the night here, I will train you in the morning. Okay lad? The next day came but it was not the last. At first I was failing. Sooner day after day I was improving. I was getting better and better, Connor and I were growing a bond. Like father like son bond. Thou this didnt last long. One day, we were camping at our usual spot. When some bandits appeared from the forest and demanded all the gold we had. Connor exaplained that we had none that why were were camping. Thou they didnt listen of course... They slit connor's throat right infront of me. I cried again like I cried when I found out my father was dead. They knocked me out right after. I was 17 when they took connor away from me. Muscles growing and agility crazy. I was a bitch again just like for my mother but for bandits. One day when I had to go assist the blacksmith with something. I grabbed the Greatsword near him and reached back cut him through. I retrieved the sword and screamed: COME FIGHT ME YOU BASTARDS! I pointed my sword at the man ahead. Pure anger and tears was exiting my soul . All of a sudden a red spark came from the sword... FSHHH a flame came from the sword. AAAAAAH I screamed as I fell for the bandits. One everywhere I cut them through. When the last one was ahead of me. I aimed the sword, a fire ball appeared and shot at the man ahead. His body was completely extinguised. I calmed down and the fire on the sword cooled. I retrieved a sheathe from one of the bandits bodies and strapped it on. I headed for the horse and leaped on. Riding and RIding, I fell asleep. And awoke in the woods. the horse dead out of no water and food. I got up and saw light ahead. Far ahead... CLoser to the edge of a hill, I tripped and rolled down the hill. The only thing that kept him alive was the thought of his father....

What does your character hope to achieve?: Gain the respect for his father. Join the mercenary group. ((led by major209))
A picture of your current skin:
I cannot post the link since I havent been on the forums for more than 7 days. But if you go to planet minecraft and the skins section Search Rogue you will see a Generic Rogue named one.
===RP SCENARIOS ===

You MUST answer 2 of the 5 RP questions listed, the were written with no specific path in mind. DO as your character would do. DO NOT have any power-gaming, metagaming, or anything else you wouldn't use on Tamora in the answers.

Your character walks into the center of town, a particular shop catches your eye, you walk up to the merchant who appears to be selling a wide variety of wares, "G'day my boy!," the shopkeeper bellows as he sees you gazing at his collection of goods, "What can I do for ye' today?"
Uiik: Hello merchant
Merchant: Hello lad I got mighty good products what would you like
Uiik: *Checks his bag* Well it seems like I am all out of food and water.
Merchant: Ah good, I have some good bread for sale
Uiik: Ill take all of yours please.
Merchant: Alright lad but it will be a hefty price. 300 gold coins
Uiik: *HAnds him 200 coins*
Merchant: This is only 200
Uiik: May I trade your something?
Merchant: Depends what you have
Uiik: *Showes the man a ruby*
Merchant: OOh shiny *Trades food for the ruby*
As you are pleasantly walking down a road of Tamora, you pass a rather large shrub. At first you don't pay any attention to it, until a rustling is heard and a bandit jumps out from behind it! He approaches you with a dagger drawn.

You are sitting happily in your home, watching the fireplace, as the embers fly up soar through the air, when all of a sudden you hear a commotion outside. You look through the window, only to spot a friend of yours and a guard yell insults at one another, you watch intently, deciding what to do, when your friend turns to the window, and spots you looking at their query.

After journeying to Tamora, you take a look around you, gazing at all of the find sights. Finally it comes to your attention that you have no idea where to go. You spot a well-dressed man, holding a map in front of him.
Uiik: Ello lad I am lost may I see your map
Man: NO Get away from me you smell
Uiikl I really didnt want to do this *Unsheates greatsword*
Man: I ll just call the guards
Uiik *Blade emits in fire* What was that again I didnt hear you?
Man: Sorry lad here takes the map. *Runs*
Walking through the lands, you come upon what seems to be an abandoned house, the wooden walls seem to be chewed away by some animal, and all the windows seem to be shattered. At first you pay no attention to the house- as you have an important place to go, but then something catches your attention..a gleam....the type of gleam that could only come from...a diamond sword.
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

[DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik   [DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 pm

DENIED

- Use paragraphs in the bio for Christ sake.
- Character showing signs of Powergaming
- Bio goes against Lore.
- Explain Meta/Powergaming more.
- Post a [Unread] tag in the title
- Explain Roleplay more

Have any questions PM one of the Admins.

REPOST IN 48 HOURS.
Back to top Go down

[DENIED]AltairAzure - Uiik
Page 1 of 1