Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrio
Merrio

Evil Empty
PostSubject: Evil   Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Hello everyone!

I am starting to get pretty worried about the amount of evil characters in Tamora. Now I know all the admins and some of the regular members are spending much of their time working on Hadriel, which I respect, but that means we have even less evil characters! As far as I know, I am the only "legal" evil character (meaning i filled out the ARPA). Now of course, Tamora's time is coming to an end and it may not be right to make a new random evil character right now. But in Hadriel, roadside bandits, theives, Malvier, and murderers, would greatly contribute to the experience of role playing! It seems absolutely dumb when the admins are the only ones playing short lived evil characters just to try to make it fun for everyone.

What I'm asking is please don't try to be the main character. Don't try to be always try to be the good guy who saves the day. I'm NOT saying we have too many good people and not enough evil, but just to be opened minded about it. Also, when I say evil, I mean it loosely. I don't mean become a fool out Malvier, but perhaps not trying to be the "Knight in Shining Armor" all the time.

It would also be nice if the admins could make a very clear notice for new joiners that there ARE evil people in Tamora, and it would be greatly appreciated for people to take it upon themselves to try to make a simply awesome experience for others.

Thank you for all the wonderful RP all of you peeps make out there!

~Merrio
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil   Evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:52 pm

This is truly a great post thank you merrio... Im quite annoyed at the fact that people first off think its okay to be evil without an arpa and evil being on the down low... Hadriel WILL be different im sick of everyone being good.. its annoying but it shows who is the committed player.. which is you even randum has not filled out the app and due to this his char has been killed off by the admins... thank you for this post all players should read this... and we are arpas mean we have evils Tamora is far from a good land... and all of these heros have annoyed the admins ... I dont know why players think they cant die.. hadriel will be different the admin team is already changing rules are being enforced more and power gaming WILL NOT BE tolerated
Back to top Go down

Evil
Page 1 of 1