Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

what is going on?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad Ikra
Chad Ikra

what is going on? Empty
PostSubject: what is going on?   what is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:56 am

Okay so its been weeks since I've heard anything from anyone. Is the server dead? I never see anyone on the build server or the normal server.
Back to top Go down
Deadlyconfuzion
Admin
Admin
Deadlyconfuzion

what is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is going on?   what is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 pm

once 1.3 comes out i will be on the server a lot. we are working our asses off even more because of the absence of one admin. just trust us, we are working A LOT. we apologize for our absence but that doesn't mean roleplay is halted, you guys can roleplay your selves! cause fights, make arch Nemesis fight, do what ever! the admins do not need to be there every minute for roleplay to happen. so, with that, i must get back to working in the plugins. please do not loose hope in us the server is very much alive ( spiritually, cause the malvier raped the land......) and will bounce back better than ever in hadriel! please believe we are working a ton for this move, sorry for not roleplaying as much. but again shouldn't stop you guys.
Back to top Go down
Chad Ikra
Chad Ikra

what is going on? Empty
PostSubject: ...   what is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Its not that ,its just we don't know whats going on. You're never on the servers and etc.

Anyways, what about Hadriel? Shouldn't us builders be building?
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

what is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is going on?   what is going on? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 am

Chad Ikra wrote:
Its not that ,its just we don't know whats going on. You're never on the servers and etc.

Anyways, what about Hadriel? Shouldn't us builders be building?

Do you think were not? I finished the world today and we are just waiting on 1.3 bukkit so I can region everything ... Dead is working on our next updates plugin list which is quite large and we are just finishing everything before the move

its sort of like a restart for the server and its taking a while..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is going on?   what is going on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: