Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

~~ A year of happiness ~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

~~ A year of happiness ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ A year of happiness ~~   ~~ A year of happiness ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 am

~~ A year of happiness ~~ Fnc2Cl
It has now been an entire year since the last Malvier attack. The citizens remaining in Tamora are elated to see that the Malvier have been quite for a long while. Due to this grand news the citizens of Tamora are holding a festival outside of the city of Sanj'zaal. All are welcome the festivities will go on through the night. For the Malvier are believed to no longer be a threat! It is a time to rejoice and drink much for the Malvier lie dormant and the citizens leave the underground city they have been locked in for a year!

( server wide event all are welcome! enjoy the rp and welcome back party! if any questions need answering shoot me a msg on the forum or in game! The event will take place at 11:00am-12:00pm September 15 2012. cant wait to see who is still with Tamora!
~ Avantis )

Last edited by Avantis_Varin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: ~~ A year of happiness ~~   ~~ A year of happiness ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Yea... Timezones please?
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: ~~ A year of happiness ~~   ~~ A year of happiness ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm

It already happened. You nether peeps were too late to ruin our partay.
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: ~~ A year of happiness ~~   ~~ A year of happiness ~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Razz alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ A year of happiness ~~   ~~ A year of happiness ~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ A year of happiness ~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Tamora :: Lore-
Jump to: