Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

~ Five days left ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

~ Five days left ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Five days left ~   ~ Five days left ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 am

As you may or may not know we are moving to our new map "Hadriel" this Friday. Everyday there will be a news and maintenance post counting down and talking about whats happening with the server. This week will involve minor entire server role-play events leading up to the big move event this Friday. These will happen in game and lore will be posted after the events take place. Fridays event will most likely take place all day on Friday with three LARGE consecutive role-play events in a row. This will most likely go into late that night we hope everyone can be there but we understand if you cant make it and it wont effect you in anyway we will consider you were on the "ship" the entire time. There WILL be an item wipe on the day of opening Hadriel so anything you have now will not count when we move. You will also get a char re-set so you do what you wish with that. There will be a video coming out explaining how to use our new plugin "rp essentials" so if you don't get it now you will soon enough. Well that is all for now see you on the server Smile
~ Avantis

Last edited by Avantis_Varin on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

~ Five days left ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Five days left ~   ~ Five days left ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:54 pm

What do you mean by 'Character reset'
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

~ Five days left ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Five days left ~   ~ Five days left ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:02 pm

I hope times will be posted soon because i have school on Friday! I'm afraid 3 consecutive RP events throughout the day may not work for a lot of peeps... And like Valanah asked, character reset?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

~ Five days left ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Five days left ~   ~ Five days left ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 pm

All three admins are in the GMT -5 Time Zone, if that helps you understand things.

As far as Character Resets are concerned, with the new plugin RP Essentials you can have set races and other things. What we mean by Char reset is if you wish to you may begin a new character right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

~ Five days left ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Five days left ~   ~ Five days left ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Five days left ~
Page 1 of 1