Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

My Diary by: Calandra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dervish
Dervish

My Diary by: Calandra  Empty
PostSubject: My Diary by: Calandra    My Diary by: Calandra  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:44 pm

So I saw that a lot of my friends had diaries so here I am writing in the back of my mom's drawing book
DAY 1
So here I am in Tamora the boat ride was awful We fought flying squids and a kracken we then got off but I met many nice people like the captain and many others to hide secrets iwillwritelikethis
DAY 2
Today was amazing I met the nicest people I met avantis and Duncan
DAY 3
I still do not have a house but I met merrio a wonderful person
DAY 4
The Emperor had just gotten back theemperorissuchajerk
DAY 5
I'm now living with merrio and I saw Duncan's town that was about to be destroyed but I helped pay the tax
DAY 6
My bond between me and Duncan has grown isordakindahaveacrushonduncan
DAY 7
Today was weird Duncan stabbed the Emperor me and Joseph captured frigo and I was put into the eagles then we hanged frigo on a fake pole that was rigged and a iron Goldman smashed Duncan out but just wow I am to tired to write more I hope to write tomorrow
DAY 8
Today was also weird The emperor died I helped I killed his guard and hit him twice I feel pathetic before that I was arrested then let free the duncankissedme and after that I got gold armour and oo almost forgot avantis came back oh and I'm rebuilding Duncan's town
Back to top Go down

My Diary by: Calandra
Page 1 of 1