Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )

Go down 
+3
Eraol Verribu
smileysullivan53
Avantis_Varin
7 posters

Should Tamora have mods!?
Yes
Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_vote_lcap71%Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_vote_lcap29%Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:01 am

Hopefully you all know minecraft 1.3 is coming out soon! Its going to be a very important update as it involves the mod Api which will change modding for the better.. Mods will be MUCH simpler to download and we plan on adding loads of mods to enhance Tamora! This means everyone will need to get the mods... we would NEVER add a mod to the server with out warning you first and the only reason we are considering adding mods is because they will be SO much easier to install when the mod api is released. The real goal of this post is to ask our players what mods they think should be implemented into Tamora or if Tamora should have mods at all. We are hoping to add bits of the Mo'creatures mod and the battle-gear mod.. But we want to hear the communities ideas on what mods to add to Tamora.. so If you have an idea for a mod that should be implemented or you think we should not add mods please post here!

- Just in case you don't know about battle-gear or Mo'creatures here are the links TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!

Battle-gear= http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/895339-125-battlegear-v261-weapon-dual-wielding-and-shields/

Mo'Creatures= http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/81771-v125-mo-creatures-v361-with-ostriches-fishbowls-and-smp-support/

Last edited by Avantis_Varin on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smileysullivan53
smileysullivan53

PostSubject: New idea   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Pre-installed REI's Minimap?
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm

smileysullivan53 wrote:
Pre-installed REI's Minimap?
Thats a very encouraged mod but its not REQUIRED to play with were talking about mods like mo creatures and such...
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:05 pm

I don't know about the new mod API but now and in the past I am not able to instal mods without someone emailing me a minecraft.jar with it. But, if you do get mods that I cannot download, I would hope someone ould email me a minecraft.jar with them. If not, I won't be able to play on Tamora any more. confused
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Thats the point of this 1.3 update, i believe the mods will download themselves. you will be fine dont worry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
luetzj

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Avantis_Varin wrote:
Hopefully you all know minecraft 1.3 is coming out soon! Its going to be a very important update as it involves the mod Api which will change modding for the better.. Mods will be MUCH simpler to download and we plan on adding loads of mods to enhance Tamora! This means everyone will need to get the mods... we would NEVER add a mod to the server with out warning you first and the only reason we are considering adding mods is because they will be SO much easier to install when the mod api is released. The real goal of this post is to ask our players what mods they think should be implemented into Tamora or if Tamora should have mods at all. We are hoping to add bits of the Mo'creatures mod and the battle-gear mod.. But we want to hear the communities ideas on what mods to add to Tamora.. so If you have an idea for a mod that should be implemented or you think we should not add mods please post here!

- Just in case you don't know about battle-gear or Mo'creatures here are the links TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!

Battle-gear= http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/895339-125-battlegear-v261-weapon-dual-wielding-and-shields/

Mo'Creatures= http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/81771-v125-mo-creatures-v361-with-ostriches-fishbowls-and-smp-support/

Is the mod API confirmed? I heard that it might be added but they were not sure.
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:32 pm

@luetzj
Yes the Mod API is confirmed by the peeps from Bukkit at Mojang.

@public
It would be kinda cool to see an archery enhancer mod.
Oh and a mod that allows for portcullis like things to actually operate.

Just my ideas.
-stix
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Just ran over this-
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1278055-rpg-pack-a-collection-of-minecraft-mods/
A bunch of mods are in this, I think they could all enhance game play in-game. Really liked the backpack mod! Hint Hint*

-stix
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

I think the two mods Avantis first introduced up there would be great. It would also be nice to see perhaps smart movement!
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 am

Wow stix! That link has tons of good mods!!!! I particularly like the horses one!
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm

I agree.we should have a flying Pegasus mod!!
So epic!
-stix
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Or perhaps just regular horses? (i like the idea of Pegasuses)
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

Terrafima craft, hint hint.

-stix
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 am

OH MY! this is still here!? Well we have to wait till 1.4 anyhow! so this post is going null sorry about this
~ Avantis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )   Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.3 ( The future of our server )
Page 1 of 1