Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Re: Porting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

Re: Porting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porting   Re: Porting I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:34 pm

-- Overview --
Now that we have the porting plugin up and running, we would like to highly encourage it! But of course we can't have everyone haveing ports all everywhere, willy-nilly. So there is a small protocol that you must follow in order to have a port:

1.) You must have an accepted town/city/Nation Charter.

2.) Only the leaders on said areas can request ports.

3.) You must pay the fee for setting up.

-- Ways of Porting --

There are several ways of porting. One being the horse--which will only be allowed to port between land areas, a horse can't port you over an ocean/river/lake. It can port you TO the ocean river but from there you will have to take another means of travel.
The second option is a horse-drawn carriage. These are more powerful than a regular horse and thus will port more faster. But will cost more. Then we have the boat. This can travel rather swiftly over oceans and rivers, but will take slower than a full blown ship due to the fact that only one can drive it. A boat is more expensive than a Carriage. Finally the last, and most expensive way of transportation. A ship. These massive things, when fully operated have the man power to travel faster than all of the ways mentioned. However construction on ships is time consuming and thus will pay a good amount to get one running smoothy, and safely.

-- Costs and Time --
The time amounts are still being worked on but will soon be figured out. Currently everything is valued at the default amount of 1000.

Horse: 100 Dyells ; 1000 Time

Horse-drawn Carriage: 250 Dyells ; 1000 Time

Boat: 300 Dyells ; 1000 Time

Ship: 1000 Dyells ; 1000 Time

-- Understand --
When we talk about taking long times to construct and built, that is simply for RP purposes. If you want a port YOU MUST BUILT IT YOURSELF. An Admin will NOT help you. We will set up the port region when you are ready and ask nicely. Keep this in mind when thinking of creating a port.
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: Re: Porting   Re: Porting I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Suggestion: I am not sure if this would fit in with medieval times but could another form of transportation be airships or hot air balloons?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Re: Porting   Re: Porting I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Not right now...but in the future maybe!
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
RandumbDude

PostSubject: suggestion   Re: Porting I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:06 pm

What about mage guild Teleporters, or something?
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Porting   Re: Porting I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:52 am

RandumbDude wrote:
What about mage guild Teleporters, or something?

you know to much :3 ... those wont be till later I have to write the lore on how they work so on and so fourth...
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: Re: Porting   Re: Porting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Yea you know too much, what are we going to do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Porting   Re: Porting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Porting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Tamora :: Settlements in Tamora-
Jump to: