Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

Planned projets (and what they do)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowmind14

Planned projets (and what they do) Empty
PostSubject: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:25 pm

While I don't Role play alot It is mostly due to me trying to deal with various things but mainly it is because I am making Lore buildings and plot points to string along Right now i have just finished One build and this will be how i make my projects formatted

The Alter
The alter is a temple to the various "good" gods of Tamora where you may seek purification of the body mind and spirit. The holy water pouring from its spouts will heal many diseases and curses upon contact, when bottled and charged with the suns rays the water becomes something strong enough to drive out the corruption of the nether (but be careful as this will cause only stronger corruption to over take you meaning you will need double the amount each time) once drank. You may also use the odd table with a mystic book that allows you to put the knowledge you have gained into weapons and armor.

Future Builds
The Dig
The dig is an excavation done by members of the Hellscythe Institute that has uncovered an odd settlement from long ago. The town was not very large consisting of four pit stye houses with in the earth itself with an odd glowing rock giving off light, The town has six totems along its edges each representing the major gods by color, The goddess of the earth (green), the god of the air (white) the god and goddess of life&death (red) the goddess of the water (blue) the sun god (yellow) the god of the nether (purple) and the goddess of the moon (grey).

The Town (will be built VERY slowly)
As time passes people come to the Hellscythe institute seeking to settle down, there are no lines between race or creed, everyone seeks peaceful coexistence Every home has a banner signifying the god of their house the worship of the nether god is strictly prohibited due to wounds of the past, there is a large labyrinth of stone and water below each home called a "sewer" were a small port of water from each house drains waste and rubbish into this stone tunnels, Vagrants tend to inhabit the tunnels.

If any admin wishes to take a sky view screenshot of these builds and post them it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm

It's good that you are doing things, but the only thing that really stands out to be is that the Holy water has to be blessed by a monk, and seeing as the only Monk around in Tamora is Nelsi, I would seek him out.

Also, the water has to...dumb ed down a bit, as of now it seems to OP. The healing stuff is fine, but I would get rid of the rest.

TL;DR: Get Nelsi to bless the water, the water only can heal and cure minor diseases.
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
shadowmind14

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm

I was trying to make the holy water a little less of an easy fix for corruption, i forgot to put in that the water can only be charged at noon when the sun is over the roof of the temple, and that the smallest corruption takes three vials.
I also tried to make it difficult to keep using by implementing the doubling rule.
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Black_myst wrote:
It's good that you are doing things, but the only thing that really stands out to be is that the Holy water has to be blessed by a monk, and seeing as the only Monk around in Tamora is Nelsi, I would seek him out.

Also, the water has to...dumb ed down a bit, as of now it seems to OP. The healing stuff is fine, but I would get rid of the rest.

TL;DR: Get Nelsi to bless the water, the water only can heal and cure minor diseases.

I am thinking of becoming a Monk too (Perry Illsmith) so if I am accepted, the water will have more chances to be blessed Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Alright..but still I would just cut down on it a bit. Or if you must, have it be charged only at noon by a monk.

And what do you mean by drive out corruption? Like expel the Netherrack from the area, or just make yourself pure? If it's the latter than that's fine.
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Black_myst wrote:
Alright..but still I would just cut down on it a bit. Or if you must, have it be charged only at noon by a monk.

And what do you mean by drive out corruption? Like expel the Netherrack from the area, or just make yourself pure? If it's the latter than that's fine.

Okay Merrio and perry were in the hellscythe institue while merrio was possessed by the nethers power, by ingesting the water he was purified i have no plans on making it some kind of holy land blessing just a way to free people who were like merrio
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Oh okay, than that's perfectly fine!
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:59 pm

I will post additional builds that you guys can confirm or deny so i can know and not have another tree incident happen
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:00 pm

shadowmind14 wrote:
I will post additional builds that you guys can confirm or deny so i can know and not have another tree incident happen
Very good just do it here from now on we dont want to remove things anymore! Thank you for doing this! Smile Keep rp'in pickle
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Ill leave you guys to make the names of the gods
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:51 am

Moved to General Discussion

As for the gods names, we already have a bunch of stuff planned out, and it really doesn't match your ideas. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T DO IT! Create your own religion, spread the word! We can't really help you with the gods names but that doesn't mean scrap the idea. Amazing RP can emerge from two religions fighting over which one is the best. Keep up the good work shadow!
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

PostSubject: New list   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Ok since there were issues the list is essentially done and i have a few new ideas

Builders Guildhall
A guild Hall for those seeking to build the greatest of structures and homes for the right price. (will submit an application when its at its point well need more people for the guild)

The prayer alter
A shrine to the six gods with six rooms that will offer a gift (a dispenser firing random splash potions)

And this last ones a bit of an rp idea it mostly depends on the Character of a player but anyway
I want to build six dungeons containing enchanted items that are from the gods of either religion to battle dalvecs forces but theres already two pieces in existence so make those two empty but have alot of mob spawners if this seems a bit over powered i had a plan b which was there be a shrine at the end of the dungeon that "awakens" the recipient to a gods forces for example off the top of my head
Duncan Hellscythe- Gains the awakening of Valana (due to living in the wilds most of his life) and gains Call of the wild summoning wolves to his side
Jeremy Mailer - Gains awakening of Bockus (due to his construction skills and taming the earth under his feet) and gains the earth tomb (able to suffocate enemies in a large earth n stone block that disappears after 30 seconds)
Rilien- Gains awakening of Thalos (due to self sacrificing nature) and gains the double edge perk (all damage taken results in double the damage done to his attacker)
Avantis gains awakening of Nivira (due to magic skills) and gains the Goddes shower (arrows rain down on enemies)
The spells im not sure if they would be plausible but make them have a cool down time
And so threes still a bit of equality and morcion appears to be the head honcho player of the nether team he gets Dalvecs curse summoning 3 skeletons and 3 zombies on his side
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:56 am

Shadow to have a guild you MUST fill out a guild form please when you have time fill it out thank you

~Avantis
Back to top Go down
shadowmind14

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Avantis_Varin wrote:
Shadow to have a guild you MUST fill out a guild form please when you have time fill it out thank you

~Avantis
I wont make the guild (or its building) until there are more people a guild of one is not much of a guild
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:53 pm

shadowmind14 wrote:
Avantis_Varin wrote:

~Avantis
I wont make the guild (or its building) until there are more people a guild of one is not much of a guild

Yes I can see that but dont make it out like you own a guild until that form is filled out ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planned projets (and what they do)   Planned projets (and what they do) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planned projets (and what they do)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum! :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: