Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

~ ( Update ) One day left! ~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Hail Talnere tomorrow is Tamora's final event!! This will start at 3:30 pm est ( gmt-5) and most likely last toll 10 or 11 pm! new lore, forum and map will be released! Three different rp events will happen one after another tomorrow ( September 21 ) and we hope everyone will be there! we understand some can not make it so we will consider you were with us the entire time on our journey to Hadriel. When we arrive in Hadriel you can keep or make your own new character when we reach Hadriel tomorrow there will be tons of new things we just cant wait to show you! we will see you tomorrow Dont forget to pop on the forums and find out the new forum address tomorrow!

~ Avantis!

EDIT: THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO 5:00 pm est ( gmt-5 ) We will see you all then!

Last edited by Avantis_Varin on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Awesome sauce! Probably won't be on too much tomorrow, due to traveling but yea! Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the new forums!

-Stix
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Darn can't be there for the first part. My school gets out around 4:30 your time. MEHE!
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

PostSubject: Re: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Yeah, I won't be able to make it to the first part cause, like BAF said, our school doesn't release until that time. Also I may not be able to go on even more cause I having a visitor at my house for the weekend. Too bad the biggest weekend in Talnere history had to be one where I so busy and probably won't be able to be on very much. confused
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

PostSubject: Re: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Wow I had no idea we had this much of a time difference we may move the event to 5:00 .... thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Avantis_Varin wrote:
Wow I had no idea we had this much of a time difference we may move the event to 5:00 .... thoughts?

ASWEOME!
Back to top Go down
Rhyvin

PostSubject: Re: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Donno if I'll be on :/ stuff with my folks then gonna be on a live stream, I will try to be on but it may not be untill saturday for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~   ~ ( Update ) One day left! ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ ( Update ) One day left! ~
Page 1 of 1