Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

WE'RE BACK!!!

Go down 
+2
Eraol Verribu
Jeremy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Admin
Jeremy

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:00 pm

As of right now...I'd like to give a HUGE apology to the server community...the admins have taken a MUCH too long break from LoT, and for that we are all very sorry..

As many of you may have known..I was on vacation for the past week, and before that..I admit I was neglecting LoT.
Picklesickel, or Avantis_Varin on the forums..has also recently came into a money issue resulting in him not being able to get onto the server..
Deadly, well...eh....he's stuck in the future somewhere.

Now some of you may be saying...but the server has been down for ever!! Well, this is true, in fact all of the admins have taken a break from LoT since the arrival of 1.3 (and 1.3.2). But we are now here to say that we are BACK IN BUSINESS!!

The server has been turned back on, and we are happily awaiting for RP to conclude on Tamora before making the big move to Hadriel...and of course, the update to 1.3..hopefully

To be honest whenever we attempt to update..most of the plugins crash...we will try our best to fix this issue, but as of now we won't have to worry about it, because...

THE SERVER IS RUNNING 1.2.5
If you have lost your 1.2.5 .minecraft, you can get a fresh one here.

Again we are all very sorry for neglecting the server..but due to our long break everyone is ready to jump back into the swing of things!

Thank you for not forgetting us,
//The LoT Staff
Back to top Go down
https://tamora.forumotion.com
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 pm

I knew it was smart to save my 1.2.5 jar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhyvin

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Awesome, Hope to see people soon, But I can't be on this weekend. going camping in the national park, but next week I'l try to be on.
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Awesome!!! Going to start on a war app on Dwarven City soon. (going to try to conclude rp in Tamora).
Back to top Go down
Archon

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 pm

GREAT ! I can't wait to play again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 am

I am so sorry no one has been on as of late .... we WILL be coming back fully with an rp event sometime this week ( hopefully ) I will inform everyone when, as of today im re-taking my position as head admin with Myst... the server will be back this week and better then ever sorry for our downtime it wont happen again....
Back to top Go down
Eraol Verribu
Eraol Verribu

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Hooray! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE'RE BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE BACK!!!   WE'RE BACK!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE'RE BACK!!!
Page 1 of 1