Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legends of Talnere's Official Forum!

Tamora's in your reach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to Enjin forums for our new map! Be sure to pack your bags and say goodbye.
The New Rules have been posted! READ AND OBEY THEM!!
Our IP is: 68.116.184.126:1385
Think your worthy? Join our Peacekeeper team!
The Advanced RP App, or Evil App has been made! Check it out!
Email has changed! Send your thoughts/questions to talnererp@gmail.com
Added and alt account form to register alternate MC accounts with Tamora!
Not all information can be found on the Forums! Some information can only be obtained IG!

(Guide) Building in Tamora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantis_Varin
Admin
Admin
Avantis_Varin

(Guide) Building in Tamora Empty
PostSubject: (Guide) Building in Tamora   (Guide) Building in Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Tamora is a role-play server and we want to go a different way with how people are building. I personally have seen many people building cube shaped homes and I see that as un- role-playish here are just some suggestions on how to build in Tamora. First off when building a home you shouldn't just place blocks you should emote building your home such as /me nails in a few planks *. You also should build roof's how they are built in real life.. You should not throw a bunch of planks on-top of your structure and call it a roof. Another thing, You should always put supports in your homes and we want to make Tamora feel more realistic so without proper supports structures will fall collapse. We Dont mean place hundreds of one block large cobble supports we want finely built ones and you Dont need hundreds of them one or two will suit just fine in most cases. We are just trying to get people more immersed in Tamora
An example of what not to do....

(Guide) Building in Tamora 2012-05-07_152110

An example of what to do....

(Guide) Building in Tamora 2012-05-07_152226
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Building in Tamora   (Guide) Building in Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:10 pm

I just hate when I see houses like the first now. I also find it kind of funny when people's houses collapse because of too few supports.
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Building in Tamora   (Guide) Building in Tamora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:50 pm

That's why I build stuff underground or get other people to do it for me.
-stix
Back to top Go down
Merrio
Merrio

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Building in Tamora   (Guide) Building in Tamora I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Lol. Like your free two underground rooms that were RIlien's and Valanah's
Back to top Go down
stix321
stix321

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Building in Tamora   (Guide) Building in Tamora I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Exactly. but thanks for the guide, and I really love how you guy your towns.

-stix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Building in Tamora   (Guide) Building in Tamora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Guide) Building in Tamora
Page 1 of 1